Existing under a stay at home order has been an opportunity to learn a few things, some good, some not so great! Here is my list and I urge you to make your own. Just the process of thinking about this can reduce some of that pent up frustration
- I thought I loved a laptop computer but I really miss my desktop one!
- Spam does not stop arriving in my Inbox
- There is not much on TV in the middle of the day
- People do wonderful things for others in an emergency
- My cat really does sleep all day
- Pro Bono is really personal and face to face
- Being able to operate virtually is a virtue
- My house has never been cleaner
- The sound of a human voice ( not a TV one) is welcomed
- Fed-ex trucks sound different than UPS
- We were not prepared for a pandemic.
Most important observation- greatly miss seeing, hearing, talking, having coffee, sharing lunch, complaining, laughing, encouraging you, our law students.
Engage with the Pro Bono Program
Keep up to date on the latest content, here at the Pro Bono Program.